Monday, February 13, 2012

Moving Along!

Another week down! The weather is definitely getting colder but not much different than a Tennessee winter. We're still waiting for the typical Philly snow. This week we did some sight seeing and had a great time! We visited the National Constitution Center, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, and the Fireman's Hall Museum. I also had a deeeeelicious cheesesteak from a little Greek mom and pop restaurant (every restaurant in town has cheesesteaks in addition to their specialty). We walked around Old City and it was beautiful with its old buildings and cobblestone streets!



I also had another prenatal appointment today at CHOP. Things are definitely progressing and my midwife thinks I'll be going into labor on my own instead of being induced! I hope Jensen waits until at least Sunday...our best friends Matt and Steph are getting married on Saturday! We're both excited and nervous to meet our little man! We can't wait to post pics of him on here =)

1 comment: