Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Jensen is back to his old self!

Jensen woke up smiling this morning, like nothing ever happened! He hasn't even needed Tylenol today. He's awake, alert, playing, eating and peed on me twice this morning!

I called our pediatrician's office and got an authorization for his neurology consult with Dr. Licht. He already has an authorization for the surgery. The grandparents are making travel arrangements now.  I think we're all set for Thursday! 

Here's our big boy yesterday. He was just waking up in these pictures and VERY hungry. He was groggy and just wanted to hold on to his favorite puppy. He's such a warrior. 



2 comments:

  1. awww i remember those cute scrubs:) He is adorable and I am so happy to see that he is doing so good! We will be praying like crazy come Thursday! Hugs to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad he is doing so well! I will be keeping you all in my prayers!
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete