Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving :) I'm sure you all know what we are thankful for, but just in case...I'm making a list!

First and foremost, we are thankful for our beautiful boy. He has changed our world and made us crazy, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love that kid more than words can describe. He's my sunshine, my hero, my everything.

Next, we are so grateful for our families. They have done so much for us in the past year especially, we could never thank them enough. Jensen is lucky to have such a wonderful family!

Jensen has a massive "dream team" of people that have saved his life and have taken great care of him. There are too many to name them all, but here are some: Dr. Fuller, Dr. Nicholson, Dr. Rossano, Dr. Licht, Dr. Robinson, Dr. Tennison, Dr. Hipps, many many wonderful nurses in the CICU, the amazing PICU nurses who draw his blood at UNC, the lovely ladies at the pediatrician's office who deal with insurance for us, Lisa his physical therapist, etc. There are so many people that have taken care of him and made sure he had the best shot at life. Thank you is not enough.

Of course, there are a ton of people who support Team Jensen! Without your prayers, encouragement, and kindness we would not be where we are today. Friends from back home, new friends in NC, people we have never met...everyone has been so concerned and passionate about Jensen and his well-being. We are sometimes overwhelmed at the outpouring of love we get! We will always remember all the support we have received on this journey and will make sure Jensen knows how much he is loved!

Here are some pictures from our trip to TN and of Jensen's first Thanksgiving!

Emily =)

Adison =)

Ab & Em being silly

I forgot to put the cranberry fluff  and jelly out before the picture, but this was most of our food. As you can imagine, with only Jeremy and I eating, we have LOTS of leftovers!

My whole heart <3

My handsome boys!

Sweeties

Happy Thanksgiving from the Willis family!



No comments:

Post a Comment